Energy Efficient Embedded Non-Volatile Memory & Logic Based on Ferroelectric Hf(Zr)O2
3eFERRO project introduces new ferroelectric material Hf(Zr)O2 to make FeRAM competitive NVM candidate for IoT. The project regroups 8 partners from 5 UE countries, including:
– ST Microelectronic,
– Namlab (the leader in the field of ferroelectric HfO2),
– 5 large technology laboratories.
This newsletter highlights the advances on three part of the project:
– Interface engineering HfO2/TiN published in Applied Physics Letters
– Successful co-integration of HZO scaled capacitors above 130 nm CMOS with excellent ferroelectric performances
– Novel FeFET-based fine-grain Logic in Memory cells.
References et collaborations: