Energy Efficient Embedded Non-Volatile Memory & Logic Based on Ferroelectric Hf(Zr)O2
3eFERRO project introduces new ferroelectric material Hf(Zr)O2 to make FeRAM competitive NVM candidate for IoT. The project regroups 8 partners from 5 UE countries, including:
– ST Microelectronic,
– Namlab (the leader in the field of ferroelectric HfO2),
– 5 large technology laboratories.
The newsletter 5 highlights advances on the three following part of the project:
- Interface engineering
- Capacitor integration
- FeRAM and FeFET based logic desgin.
The newsletter 4 highlights advances on the three following part of the project:
- Exploration of the Design Space of ferroelectric-based circuits through a Design-Technology co-optimization approach
- Imprint in TiN/HfZrO2/Ge capacitor structures
- High k workshop virtual seminars programme
The newsletter 3 highlights advances on the three following part of the project:
- Interface engineering HfO2/TiN published in Applied Physics Letters
- Successful co-integration of HZO scaled capacitors above 130 nm CMOS with excellent ferroelectric performances
- Novel FeFET-based fine-grain Logic in Memory cells.
References et collaborations: