Technological areas dedicated to the specific development of silicon cells, thin film cells and 3rd generation cells.
Technological processing equipment
- RF PECVD reactor (13.56 MHz), for thin films deposition: dielectrics SiNx, SiOx, SiONx, and semiconductors Silicon and Germanium, amorphous or micro-crystalline
- Vapour phase silicon epitaxy reactor (VPE)
- Spin-on phosphorous and bore
- Nanoseconde UV LASER for thin layers ablation
- Porous silicon (2’’ and 4’’)
- Electroless and electrolitic metal deposition setup (Ni, Cu, Ag)
- Solar simulator for current/voltage characteristics of PV cells (up to 156×156 mm²)
- I(V) characterisation bench for PV cells under controlled thermal environment (up to 4 cm²)
- Lifetime measurement by Photoconductance decay (Sinton WCT-120-PL) and lifetime mapping (Semilab WT-2000)
- Spectral response and cell reflectivity measurement bench.