Lyon was awarded the 2016 Best Weekend Destination in Europe !
Here you find an excellent press kit.
Here you find an excellent drone video.
Here , here , here and here some beautiful videos from the last Fête des lumières (each December, 8th) .
The symposium is organized on the Ecole Centrale de Lyon Campus at Ecully, a small suburban city at NW of Lyon, 12 km from the center of
On the campus plan, the Symposium room is located in the W1 building (see below).
The most common choice is the "Tram Rhone Express" (https://www.lyonaeroports.com/acces-transports/tram-express) in service 7/7 from
4h25 am to 12p.m., every 15 minutes from 6a.m. to 9p.m. and every 30 minutes from 9p.m. to 12p.m.
From the airport, direction to the tram station are the same as for TGV station "Saint-Exupery". Tickets are available on internet, at
automatic machines in the tram station or directly from the tram agents (cash of Card payement accepted).
Transportation company in Lyon is TCL (http://www.tcl.fr/). The interactive plans are on the website. The subway network and the bus
network use the same tickets, which are valid for 1 hour after entering the transportation network. You can buy tickets from automatic
machines at all metro stations or from the bus driver.
Once registered at the conference, you will receive 4 transportation tickets, each one available 24 hours on the entire the
From the city center (35 to 50 minutes):
From the Part-Dieu train station :
- Subway : line B, direction "Stade de Gerland" up to "Saxe-Gambetta" then
- Subway : line D, direction "Gare de Vaise" up to "Gorge de Loup" and then
- Bus n°3 : direction "Dardilly Le Jubin" up to "Grandes Écoles".
- Subway :line B, direction "Stade de Gerland" up to "Saxe-Gambetta" then
- Subway: line D, direction "Gare de Vaise" up to terminus and then
- Bus n°4 : direction "Lyon Campus West" up to terminus.
- Bus n°55 : direction "Lyon Campus West" up to terminus "Lyon Campus West"
Copyright © 2016 - All Rights Reserved - Lyon Institute of Nanotechnology
Template by OS Templates